Getting from “we’ve won the business!” to “the contract is signed” can be a slow and painful journey. Making sure your team uses the contract effectively to manage your commercial relationships, securing your profits and minimising risks, can be difficult.
Building on the insights from your commercial contract audit, we work with you to develop commercial contracting processes that:
• Engage the sales, delivery, operations and finance teams at appropriate points
• Provide a simple, easy-to-follow structure that helps your staff use the contract effectively
- Speed up contract negotiations, reducing conflict and improving confidence
- Ensure you hold on to your profits as you go through the contracting lifecycle
- Make your business more efficient, saving time and cost while managing risk
You may be starting out in business, creating a new product or service, or just feel that your terms need a refresh. Perhaps you’ve been struggling to get others to sign your terms, and feel they should be more equitable. Or maybe you’ve been let down by your existing agreements, when a deal went sour and you were left with no recourse.
Once we’ve identified the right structure for your deals, we’ll ask questions to figure out how you do what you do, what makes a deal successful and where things are most likely to go wrong.
Our proven six-step contract drafting process has created over a thousand tailored contracts for businesses like yours. We’ll create terms that reflect your brand ‘personality’ and business values. They will become a valuable contributor to your sales process rather than something negative that gets in the way of selling.
You can have tailored, business-focussed agreements that support your business objectives, manage your risk and increase positive deal outcomes – without spending a fortune.
Sounds good? Drop us a line to arrange a time to discuss your business needs in more detail.